Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Two sick little boys

Ok, I just remembered what else I hate about cold weather: having to put up with people that are sick. Monster and Peanut both aren't feeling good today. So I called school and left a message, and I called the bus garage and left a message for our bus driver. Now, I'm at home with two little boys that aren't feeling well and if they don't rest will get cranky with each other and me... Happy, happy, joy, joy... *big sigh*

Today, I'm going to hopefully work on beadies. I also need to get health forms filled out for the 2011 Polar Adventure Day for Cub Scouts. I need to fill one out for Monster, me, Peanut, and most likely Grandma A.

I suppose the boys and I could decorate the Christmas tree today, if they rest and take naps. I'm in the Christmas spirit, but not the decorating mode...

No comments:

Post a Comment