Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Time to buckle down...

Ok, all the Cub Scout popcorn and greenery are delivered! YEAH! *happy dance, happy dance* Thank you cards are written and addressed. Monster just needs to sign them.

The Christmas cards that needed to be decorated for the Long Term Care Residents are colored. Monster just needs to sign them! (Do you see a trend here?!?)

Tomorrow I get to do laundry and buckle down on Beadies. Last time I counted I have 20 to make before the end of the monthd. Then I have a bead banner to make for Monster's teacher. And 3 adult Christmas presents to get or make... (if I make them, I don't have a clue as to what to make...)

It is only 7:23 PM CST, and I'm exhausted. Good thing Monster is old enough to do his own shower. Peanut gets out of it tonight since he got 2 vaccine shots this morning.  Speaking of this morning, Monster is 48.8" tall and weighs 51.9 pounds; not too shabby for a 7 year old. Peanut is 40.5" tall and weighs 33.9 pounds; still a peanut--hence his name... Other than that, annual check-ups went well.

I'm looking over my dining room currently. Oh, wait. I mean my jungle. I counted 28 potted plants on 4 tables, hanging from the ceiling, on a chair, on a cabinet top, and in a stand on the floor. I need a conservatory... (No. Miss Peacock did NOT kill Mr Body in the Conservatory with the Rope!)

I have a huge desire for strawberry margaritas... That or a couple Slow Gin Fizzes. Fuzzy Navel sounds good too...

I think I'm almost to the point for "Big Blue Bug Basher Basher". No, wait. That won't work. Traci doesn't have the Big Blue Bug Basher anymore... Though I feel about that giddy/tired. It's been a long several days...

Well, today I am thankful for the ability to hear what I can... I would miss listening to music, especially traditional Christmas carols, and hearing what my children have to say. Though some times (not very often, mind you) I wish I could go without hearing my children... So close, yet SOOO far away... Thank you, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment