Thursday, November 17, 2011

FREEDOM by Monster

Monster brought home a project from school yesterday. On it FREEDOM is spelt going down, then the kids chose words to define what FREEDOM means to them. This was done for Veteran's Day. This is Monster's:

Freedom
Reward
Elevate
Eagle
Demonstrate
Order
Memory

I think this may be on the front of Veteran's Day cards next year... I'll have to find out if all the Tiger Cubs did this and get copies of what all the boys wrote.

It is 6:44AM and attention spans are non-existant! Breathe, Krista, Breathe! This too shall pass.

Today's agenda:

Get Monster on bus

Take package for UPS to John Deere shop to drop off

Get boys fluoride prescription from town

Take checks to bank

Do laundry

Make Beadies...

I think there are enough hours in the day...I think.

Today, I am thankful for simply being alive. I'd miss out on so much otherwise. Thank you, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment