Saturday, November 12, 2011

Immediate check-off list is getting shorter!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH

Ok, first off, I am very thankful that God was able to provide someone to watch Peanut and Monster while I picked up the popcorn and wreaths this morning. It made it astronomically easier! So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Grandma!

We had a Family dance last night at Monster's school, which I had forgotten about until by chance I looked at the calendar at 3:30 pm. The dance started at 6pm. SO, Monster got off the bus and said the Veteran's Day program went well, and he felt proud for being in it. Then the boys played for a bit, at a very scattered supper (Peanut had left-over mac-n-cheese and Monster had cold cereal.) Then we went to the dance. We were all ok until they decided to turn on the strobe lights. We all got really worn out after that. Needless to say I woke up with a migraine, Monster had a headache when he got up, and Peanut was simply himself.

After breakfast it was a frazzled time trying to get them dressed and ready to go to Grandma's. After I finally dropped them off, I went and got Monster's popcorn and wreath orders. I was there at 9 AM. No one else showed for over 20 minutes, which was ok, since I got to talk to an experienced cub scout leader. (I was asked by Monster to be his, and since I have "all the time in the world" (according to my hubby), I am now his den leader.)

I got 12 of 29 orders delivered today, will deliver 1 tomorrow, 13 on Monday (4 to businesses in town and 9 at Monster's school), and 3 on Wednesday after CCD.

Tomorrow is the boys' birthday party at McDonalds. They are very excited and are looking forward to it. Because it is their party, I have them BOTH taking a nap today. (Hopefully, that happens tomorrow to, but we'll see.)

Otherwise, I have dishes going, washer going, dryer going, and I'm finally able to veg for a bit. I may join the boys for a nap.

Thank you, God, for providing everything I need today, and everyday! I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment