Friday, November 11, 2011

New day, new outlook?

Let's see. What all do I have to do today?
1. Get William on the bus
2. Do computer work for my FIL
3. Go to the bank and deposit paycheck
4. Go to library and return books
5. Get house ready for company
6. Make sure things are ready for popcorn/wreath pickup
7. Make sure things are ready for boys' party tomorrow

How many of me are there?!?

It is only 6:36 AM and I am tired just looking at what all I have to do... I need to figure out how to tap Peanut's energy and make it usable by me... Too bad in 7 years I haven't figured that out yet.

I think for now I'll drink my coffee, have something for breakfast, and make sure to breathe. Things will fall into place eventually, and if they don't, then I'll deal with them when it is necessary. *Breathing deeply* Thank you, God!

Oh, I started the month listing things I'm thankful for. I think I'll start over and continue it with every entry.

1. I am thankful for my family: my husband, Monster, and Peanut--even though they can irritate the living daylights out of me. I would not wish them gone or not a part of my life ever. Thank you, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment