Monday, November 21, 2011

I feel miserable...

Ok, there's a virus going around on the West side of WI. It affects a person's balance badly and makes said person very tired... Well, guess what, I caught it. I never realized how hard it is to just walk around the house let alone look to the side. I gave Monster instructions that if Daddy isn't home and I fall to call Grandma right away. This is the 2nd full day of this awful feeling.

Despite feeling awful, I did get 6 laundry baskets of clothes folded, hung, and 99.8% put away. I just have to put Luke's and my hanging clothes upstairs in the closet. I think I might make it up the stairs with his work clothes... I hope.

All deliveries are done (except for one item that hasn't come in yet) for school and Cub Scouts. Thank you cards are written, signed by Monster and given out or mailed. Between 2 fundraisers and a birthday, Monster had 47 Thank You cards to sign. He got a comment back that one person he sold to would buy from Monster any time he had a fundraiser, just because the man got the Thank You card. It made Monster feel really good.  I'm hoping he is learning something from a simple Thank You card that is so grossly overlooked these days it seems: People like to feel appreciated.

I have more computer work to do tomorrow and then hopefully get a start on beadies for Traci and for my Aunt. I sure hope I can get the ones done for Traci asap since she has a craft show on 11/30. Wish me luck...

Today I am thankful for a bag of frozen baked potato and cheddar cheese soup that was in my freezer. It made a quick and easy supper I didn't have to think about. I just had to thaw it and warm it up. Thank you, God, for my many blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better. You didn't tell me about this crap. P.s. Got the thank you and we appreciate it. I was slacking with Kaelyn's this year.

    ReplyDelete