Thursday, November 10, 2011

I need to remember to breathe...

Ok, today is the full moon. Add to that the first "snow" of this season. (It was a dusting that was gone by 9 AM.) What do you get? Two young boys that are enough to drive me batty even before it is 7:30 in the morning.


Hi, I am a mom of 2 boys: Peanut is 4 and Monster is 7. I'm going to use this as an outlet for when I need to BREATHE! This will be my counting / personal time-out blog. Along with other tidbits of my life. My children keep me busy with Monster being in Cub Scouts, and Peanut being at home all day with me. We have a super busy weekend ahead of us with Monster having a Veteran's Day Program at school, which he is part of, tomorrow, and I get to do some computer work for my FIL and go to the library to return books; popcorn order pickup Saturday morning; a family birthday party for the boys Saturday evening; and Monster's school birthday party at McDonald's on Sunday. Not to mention, I have to sew my patches on my Cub Scout leader shirt, make cupcakes for Monster for school Monday, and get all the teachers' popcorn/wreath orders together to deliver Monday. I'm going to have Peanut help me deliver on Monday after we drop things off at school for Monster. Plus we have a Pack meeting Monday night. Tuesday is a education class for me and Grandma after school, which we get to bring the boys to. Wednesday is the boys' annual check-ups and a pot luck dinner for church so no CCD after school but during dinner time... Then I actually have nothing planned for several days! Thank you, God!

When did my life get so  busy? 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 Breathe... In...Out....In...Out...In...Out...   I thought I was busy when I was working full-time. I laugh at that memory. I had so much extra time then... Hopefully, we can keep Peanut and Monster out of sports. (Monster isn't coordinated for team sports, but does well with individual sports like archery. Peanut is coordinated for team sports but is at this time bound and determined to do what he wants when he wants to.)  If I can keep them interested in Scouting, which seems to be a good thing for both at the moment since interest is high and Peanut still wants to do what Monster does, we may make it through until each is 18 with no one suffering a break down... God, please help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment