Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A little one's prayer and the Seefeldt humor

This morning Peanut, Monster, and I were at the table while the boys finished their breakfast and vitamins. I looked over at Peanut. He had his hands folded in prayer, head bowed, and was saying a prayer. He had to start over because Monster and I were talking at the moment. Here's my 4-year-old's prayer:

"Dear God, Please let it snow 10 times for me. Please? Thank you. Love, "

I just had to smile and tell him he did a very good job. He said it so solemnly... Where'd he learn to do that so fast?!?

Ok, my siblings, mom, and I all have a strange sense of humor. Last week while they were visiting, I had Erik check my computer to see what could be cleaned off it to help it run better. Well, Luke had put some things on my desktop in a fold titled LUKES JUNK. Erik, with our family's sense of humor, promptly said," I don't want to see his junk! I refuse to open that folder. It's indecent!" To which I burst out laughing. He quickly added, "Luke's junk belongs in his pants!" I laughed harder... Erik put Luke's Junk in Luke's Undies in Luke's Pants. So now I have a folder on my computer called Lukes pants...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you belong to an 'unusual' family to say the least!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, I think you started your OWN 'unusual' family!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete