Sunday, February 12, 2012

Did anyone get the license plate on the truck?

Ok, I feel awful. I went to Luke's sister's son's 1st birthday party yesterday evening. We got there about 4pm, and I was ready to go home at 6:30pm. I had a migraine starting. Got home around 9:30pm, put the boys to bed, and went home myself. I didn't wake up until 7:15am this morning. But I woke up with my back muscles spasaming. They felt a little better by 9 AM when Luke said the family was going to split wood. Now, I feel like I got caught between a truck and a wall. My back muscles really hurt right now... I think I need a full body massage... And if my in-laws are taking the boys camping this weekend. I'm scheduling one for Friday afternoon or Monday morning.

We survived our Blue & Gold Banquet (Cub Scout annual banquet). I had made a very full 5 quart slow cooker full of spaghetti casserole (16 oz elbow maccaroni, 2 pounds browned hamburger, and 3 26.5 oz cans of spaghetti sauce with 1 26.5 oz can of water). I thought for sure I would be bringing 1/2 of it home. I brought home a dirty slow cooker; it was completely gone... Monster has earned his Tiger Badge, and he earned 4 belt loop awards--archery, flag football, ultimate frisbee, and basketball, and the Outdoor Activity Award badge. Out of 8 boys in our den, 6 have earned their Tiger badges. Good job Tiger Cubs! All the active families are looking forward to this summer when we start working on their Wolf requirements. I hope we all have fun!

Well, I'm off to give two boys their ultimate clean-up shower. They both ended up filthy from playing while Luke and I were splitting wood today!

No comments:

Post a Comment